Code Style Format
We have agreed on using the code style from Google and introduce the procedure to apply the style on individual IDEs below.
Code Style for CLion
CLion has built-in support for different kind of code styling formats and also for Google code style. To set the code style follow these steps:
- Go to the Setting window: File → Settings
- Jump to C/C++ code style: Editor → Code Style → C/C++
- Apply the C++ code style: Set from → Google
- Click Apply and OK.
💡 To apply the code style either use the keyboard shortcut or go to the menu Code → Reformat Code.
Code Style for Eclipse
Eclipse has built-in support for importing any external template defining the code style to the project. You can select if you want to use the code style by default or for a specific project. To enable the code style from Google for NebulaStream follow these steps:
- Download the code style file.
- Import the downloaded file: Window → Preferences → C/C++ → Code Style → Formatter
- Click on Import … and supply the downloaded file.
- Click on Apply and Close.
💡 To apply the code style either click the keyboard shortcut or go to menu Source → Format.